Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Coupon Lovers

Ok, this is what I don't quite understand.... I can see how many people read my blog.

So far (if I have entered information correctly) nobody but me.

That's fine, I don't take it entirely personally. I moved it from towards the bottom of my website to the top and put a note over it, letting people know they can get coupons by reading the blog.

Still no response. Are people afraid I am going to track them to their home, send telemarketers to their door, spam them?

Well, whatever.

In any case, here we go...


This month's coupon, good for the rectangular bookplates on my website, is ...
(oh, and in addition to this, you know, you get free shipping if you order over $50.00 worth of bookplates)


BLOGJAN2010 (One per customer)


TWITTERFIRST2010 (One per customer)

2 comments:

  1. That's good, cuz.... so far orders are being placed,nobody's using the coupons...oh well!

    ReplyDelete